Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Friday, 24 March 2017
Thursday, 16 March 2017
Monday, 13 March 2017
Stage 2 News
Monday 13 - AFL Funday @ Billa Oval (Sports Uniform)
Tuesday 14 - Don't forget your Persuasive Oral Presentation (Year 3) and Story Telling Task (Year 4) that you prepared for Homework last week. All classes will be hearing your interesting and expressive presentations.
Wednesday 15 - Sport Day (Cricket)
Thursday 16 - Normal Day Events
Friday 17 - Normal Day
Have a great week.
Sunday, 5 March 2017
Stage 2 News
The teachers wanted to commend Stage 2 students for their good behaviour last week as the weather made it very difficult to get our energy out.
Week 6 is here.
- Some of our Stage 2 students will be representing the school at State Swimming.
- Please confirm that the students have handed in permission notes
Tuesday - as normal
- Sport day (AFL - weather permitting)
- Music Excursion
Friday - as normal
Monday, 20 February 2017
Please sign up to your child's Seesaw account through the last page in the Parent Information Evening notes.
As soon as you are approved by the teacher you will be able to start seeing work that your child shares with you as well as reflections about their learning.
Get the app on your chosen device - Seesaw Parent
I look forward to seeing you join our learning community.
Stage 2 News__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome to Week 4. The main events that are coming up this week include:
- Monday - Zone Swimming Carnival - have a great time and enjoying representing our school in the pool.
- Tuesday - Teacher / Parent Partnership Meetings (all teachers will be in the new Stage 3 Learning Centre) - a chance to meet with the teacher and keep those lines of communication open with the learning community for the growth of the students.
- Thursday - Teacher / Parent Partnership Meetings (all teachers will be in the new Stage 3 Learning Centre) - a chance to meet with the teacher and keep those lines of communication open with the learning community for the growth of the students.
- Friday - K-6 Assembly (11:40 start).
If you want to share your goals for your children with us please complete the Parent Partnership Form at this link.